midiBeam v2 Transmits MIDI Wirelessly 250+ Meters
pandaMidi Solutions has released midiBeam v2, an updated version of their wireless MIDI system.
The system can transmit MIDI 250+ meters in open air, with .38 millisecond latency.
midiBeam v2 consists of a two parts, a transmitter and a receiver unit, sold together.
- The TX02 transmitter unit connects to your gear using a standard 5-pin DIN MIDI connection.
- The RX02 receiver unit receives incoming MIDI messages sent by the transmitter and outputs them via standard 5-pin MIDI DIN out or USB MIDI. It can also merge incoming wireless MIDI signals with a wired input or acts as a regular USB-MIDI interface.
Here’s what’s new in midiBeam v2:
- Strong, metal-housed MIDI connector on the transmitter
- Merging the wirelessly transmitted signal with a wired MIDI input stream
- Running Status on/off switch to maintain compatibility with older gear
- Browser-based utility for configuring device parameters and features, plus for firmware upgrade
Доступен под заказ 14-30 дней